Decorative Binder Clip Photo Holders Are The Perfect Addition To Any Office Space
Whether you are wanting to decorate your cubical with your personal photos without spending money on fancy frames or you are in search of a fun craft; binder clip photo holders are awesome for either occasion. For those who regularly craft, these supplies should be in your arsenal. If not you can always search at your local craft store or at ibitsphil.com.
- Large Binder Clip
- Patterned Paper
- Cloth Measuring Tape
- Writing Utensil
- Gel Medium
- 4×6 Photo or smaller
- Computer and Printer
- Fabric Bows
- Glue Dots
- Fabric Adhesive
- 1. Measure the size of the large binder clip and cut the patterned paper to cover it. (Use one cut piece of patterned paper to cover the entire outside of the binder clip.)
- 2. If you are making multiple binder clip picture holders, use the already cut piece of paper as a pattern. Lay the original cut piece of paper on the uncut patterned paper and outline the existing pattern.
- 3. Apply gel medium to the binder clip with a paintbrush and quickly secure the patterned paper by pushing down. Make sure to smooth out the edges with fingers.
- 4. Apply gel medium a second time over the patterned paper. Allow adequate time to dry.
- 5. When it comes to adding the finishing touches, the sky is the limit. Add rhinestones, buttons, fabric bows, or print out fun words. Glue dots and fabric adhesive can be used to permanently complete the look.
Binder clip photo holders can be used in a number of locations. At home, a binder clip photo holder can be used to hold an important note; or at a special event they could be used as a place holder.